Rainbow Dash Presents

Pony Discussion » Rainbow Dash Presents Search Posts
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
@ClownDicks  
I was talking about how in the original appearance of him in FiW, they were going for the “surfer dude” joke but then just made it him about corndogs and incest.

As for what they did with Flash, wow. They’re so incredibly creative. I bow to their genius and take back everything I said about them. Taking a fandom joke, adding nothing to it, and putting it in your parody? Never been done before.
paluzna

my 2 bits:

RDP is great, i love how they derail those fics using their own enstablished personalitys for the mane 6. and the songs are hilarious.  
(i also love how everyone has the wrong voice)

FIW: its great too, they use their own characterizations and characters (raincloud is francis dad) to tell their story, in the process they create some interesting and REALY likeable, things, gipsy pinky for example. which lost her whole town to a blaze/explosion in the sky (rainbow dash does genocide) or the swettiebot/robots are bad things that must be destroyed. or twilight becoming a princess by tricking mega dork luna.  
FIW is definetly not only about parody and and jokes, that shit is dark. methinks.

and francis never was about incest :V  
thats twilight. and its not creepy. because they are not related.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
my 2 bits:
RDP is great, i love how they derail those fics using their own enstablished personalitys for the mane 6. and the songs are hilarious.
(i also love how everyone has the wrong voice)

To this day, I can’t imagine Surprise with anything other than the voice of a Mexican (?) man.
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Arch-Rarifag
One of these days Im gonna find where you all live and force you to watch these fanworks.  
Either that or you can take on all 6’6’’ of pure masculinity.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide