Rainbow Dash thread.

Background Pony #4CB5
What football position would Firefly and Rainbow Dash play in?  
(American football, not soccer)
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Background Pony #131D  
Maybe Firefly is doing some shopping in her trashy Cloudsdale district, but it just so happened Rainbow came there maybe because a new stadium was being built or something like that. Firefly tried to not to get seen but failed and reluctantly talks with Rainbow without revealing what has happened to Firefly.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Background Pony #131D  
I can imagine the Rainbow making Firefly see the other girls, without even her consent. Or maybe even saying she’ll give her a 100 year old Wonderbolt suit her parents bought at the gift shop.

I love the irony that Firefly during school used to be one of the popular kids, whereas Rainbow was an unknown in comparison.

But now it’s reversed. I think though I have a feeling Firefly might also feel jealous that her parents protected and cared for Rainbow encouraging her to never give up, more that Firefly.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide