Rewrite an episode or a scene

QueenCold
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

If you could rewrite an episode, in it’s entirety or just a scene, which one would it be and how would you write it?

As for me, I’d rewrite Spike At Your Service almost completely.

The episode would start out the same, with Twilight being assigned to read 12 books in one weekend and giving Spike the day off.

Spike goes to Rarity’s to see if she needs any help, but the boutique’s closed, so he walks off wondering what else he could do. Lost in thought he walks on, when Applejack, who is selling some of the last of the baked goods on her stand (it was a good day), sees a carriage speeding directly towards the dragon. She heroically pushes him out of the way and manages to stay unharmed herself. Applejack yells at the two maniacs pulling the carriage before asking Spike if he’s okay. Spike accompanies Applejack on her way back to the farm.

At the library Twilight calls out for Spike to get her a reference book, before realizing she gave him the day off. She fetches the book herself and goes back to her studies.

At Sweet Apple Acres Spike insists that Applejack allows him to assist her, and much like in the original SAYS Applejack has issues with it, but eventually relents.  
However, Spike turns out to be so helpful that Applejack starts reconsidering her moral standpoint.

Meanwhile Twilight is becoming aware of how much she has Spike do for her, as she is now doing everything herself. She makes a note to herself to thank him for his hard work more often.

At the farm everything is going smoothly. Applejack and Spike talk while they work. Applejack asks Spike how he’s so good at what he does, and he starts to tell her about him and Twilight. He smiles as he talks about it.  
Applejack sees this and realizes he belongs with Twilight. She also realizes how far she’s allowed herself to stray from her own principles. She tells Spike that she can no longer let him assist her. When Spike objects, she silences him with a hoof to the mouth and says that she has a code of her own to follow and it says she can’t ask anything in return for helping a friend in need. She then tells him that she thinks he is the noblest dragon around and that he should go back to the mare he really owes his life to.

When Spike returns to the library he gets a very warm welcome from Twilight.

In the end of the episode three letters are written to the princess:  
-Applejack writes about staying true to your morals and values.  
-Spike writes about not not imposing your ways on someone else, whether you mean well or not.  
-Twilight writes about how you should always appreciate those close to you and never take them for granted.
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
The only one I would really change is Magical Mystery cure. Make it a two parter, 1st focuses on the cutie mark swaps, have some allusions to the ascending in the next episode. 2nd part would deal with Twilight’s ascension in less fast paced manner. The songs stay though. The songs MUSt stay.
QueenCold
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Princess♠Molestia

I’m on the fence about MMC. I completely agree that the pacing was horrible. Another part of me is telling me to wait for the first episodes of the next season. The writers did consider MMC to be a part of a 3-parter after all. Maybe first season 4 episodes will clear some things up.
Takuto_Shindou

The Canterlot Wedding part 1  
I’d rewrite Twilight’s actions and thoughts against Cadence.  
After Mi Amore Cadenza was revealed to be Cadence, Twilight would STOP the whining.  
And after seeing how Cadence seemed different, she would be worried about that sudden change, because the best babysitter/childhood friend she loved would never act like that.  
So after some investigation(aka: MMMystery on the Friendship Express), she would’ve tell her friends that Cadence could be under the control of some evil being and that she would need help to save her, her friends would’ve understand because it wouldn’t be another whining about her brother, the entire episode would’ve been different.

About the original script: Way to show passion for a friend that raised you, Twilight.
Takuto_Shindou

@Princess♠Molestia  
That too, it’s sad that the first time we got to see Celestia being useful failed.  
It was still very epic though, it gave the feel “The mane 6 can’t do shit without the elements of harmony, but Celestia alone could harm Chrysalis a bit”
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

The Bestia
@Whatevs  
Eeeeeeeer, if you feel that way about them…I guess so. I don’t think Luna really deserved the attention she got, but I wouldn’t go so far as to insult her fans (not my style)  
@Takuto_Devastated  
Well, it seems they needed her to be disillusioned for the whole process to work, that’s how they managed to get Rarity. It would have been more dramatic if it was solely her, but the fact that the shadow force has names like Larry gets me on the upside of it.
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.

Arch-Rarifag
@Princess♠Molestia  
I’m being slightly facetious when I call them shallow.  
Almost everyone bases what they like on what they themselves identify with and visual cues are stronger than nonvisual cues.

Sort of like lying. Anyone involved with psychology, sociology or intelligence (CIA, stuff like that) will tell you that people lie a lot.

The question isn’t whether or not you lie but rather it’s why you lie, what you lie about etc.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide