S4 feelings

The_Mungoman
Thread Starter - /dis/gravity-falls
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Season 3 may not have been as mind-blowing as Season 1 or the first half of Season 2, but I still liked it okay, so I am looking forward to Season 4, mostly that Scootaloo episode, because I really like it when shows take risks, and an episode about disability is a pretty big risk if you ask me

But I am cautious, mainly because I wanna see how they pull off Alicorn-Twilight. That seems way too easy to mess up, if you ask me.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
But I am cautious, mainly because I wanna see how they pull off Alicorn-Twilight. That seems way too easy to mess up, if you ask me.

My single biggest concern…
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
Anyone else get the feeling that if an episode similar to Luna Eclipsed were aired in S4 it would be much more controversial than would be in earlier seasons?

I mean an episode that breaks popular headcanons and such.
Background Pony #4920
@Itsthinking  
They already have an Episodes set that delve into Equestria’s History and Scootaloo’s inability to fly. I’m pretty sure some popular headcanons/fancanons will be destroyed this Season, and of course there will be plenty of whining and complaining about it ( such as Zolgard, and Nostalgia Schmaltz from EQD comments sections ). If the fandom was in it’s infancy in 2011 I think right now it’s in its Tweens during the whole “You don’t understand me Mom and Dad” phase, I just hope when it reaches it’s adulthood it matures a little.
BrushieBrushie

There’s going to be a new Applejack song. Things are looking good.

Looking through this thread, I must be pretty simple to please in comparison to a lot of folks with this show.
ender1200
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Itsthinking  
Maybe, I do remember that some people didn’t take Luna eclipsed very well, but there was such a pull in the fandom to accept it they stopped, or just didn’t get their voice heard.
Red Yellow Moon

I agree. Alicorn-Twilight can easily go horribly wrong if they aren’t careful.
Garth01

I know I have said it before but I’m pretty sure even with Alicorn Twilight everything will still be 90% sautes quo. It has already been stated that she is still living in Ponyville ( though I am sure there will be a scene in the premier were Celestia asks if she would like to go back to living in Canterlot and perform her Princess duties there, which of course she would decline ), the only real difference I can see them doing is the citizens referring to her as Princess Twilight/Your Highness ( which with the ponies she is closes to outside her friends like the Cakes and the rest of the Apple family she would most like tell them to drop the formalities ), her learning S class level spells, an Ep. were she learns how to fly, an Ep, where her and the rest of the Mane 6 are going off to some distant land ( The Griffon Kingdom, Saddle Arabia, etc. ) to meet some diplomats, and at times scenes of Twilight going over some paper work.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide