Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #7A9F in topic Scootaloo thread

Background Pony #7A9F
I like to imagine Scoots instead of being insulted by being called a chicken totally embraces, owns and loves it.

Like initially it might tick her off but then shes like "Nah fuck that bitches I'm motherclucking Scootachicken!"

>>1077371p

>>1349814p

>>1774689p

Wears it likeas a badge of honor or a sort of verbal cutie mark like "Yeah I can't fly so what! Now watch this sick jump!"

Feel that's totally in character for her but what do you think?
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #7A9F
Background Pony #7A9F
I like to imagine Scoots instead of being insulted by being called a chicken totally embraces, owns and loves it.
Like initially it might tick her off but then shes like "Nah fuck that bitches I'm motherclucking Scootachicken!"
>>1077371p
>>215726p
>>1
349814p
>>1774689p
Wears it like a badge of honor or a sort of verbal cutie mark like "Yeah I can't fly so what! Now watch this sick jump!"
No reason given
Background Pony #7A9F
Lieke initially it might tick her off but then shes like "Nah fuck that bitches I'm motherclucking Scootachicken!"
>>1077371p
>>
215726p
>>1349814p
>>1774689p
Wears it like a badge of honor or a sort of verbal cutie mark like "Yeah I can't fly so what! Now watch this sick jump!"
No reason given