Season 4 new intro

Pony Discussion » Season 4 new intro Search Posts
Garth01

So it’s quite oblivious that we will be getting a new intro this upcoming season. I would like to hear what you guys think/hope will be added/changed in the new intro ( scenes, music, etc. )

For me I think the intro will remain about 60% the same with only a few changes such as, instead of Twilight and Spike coming down on the balloon they come down on her royal chariot, some new characters in the background, ( maybe ) new intro shots for the mane 6, and finally a different group picture sent to Celestia that has all the main characters ( including Spike ).
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
I’m kind of expecting an intro that is made up of clips of episodes from the three previous seasons, like the Italian opening.

Or maybe it will be a little bit different. Who knows?
Background Pony #91CE
@Itsthinking  
Eh, I don’t know about that I always found it kinda lazy when all they do is take clips from random episodes put some music over it and call it an opening.
ender1200
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Music wise i expect to see the trend we had in season 2 and 3 where the song is almost exactly the same. After all the theme of the show hasn’t changed and the words of the song are still relevant.  
Animation wise i mostly just expect them to axe the balloon part (maybe showing twi flying at the beginning) and switch twilight to her alicorn model.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide