Season 4 sneak peak discussion.

Frostwolf123
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

From what I’ve seen the context seems fairly easy to guess for 3 of the clips.

Superheros? Maybe they’ve been sucked into a comic book or something.

Nightmare Moon? We’re seeing what happened 1000 years ago.

CMC clip was pretty self explanatory.

My question is about the song. And that question is, why the balls is Pinkie Pie an Apple now? Did she marry Big Mac? Is she having a MMC relapse? They’ve seen how bad she is at farming, why would they ever let her come back?

Any theories?
Background Pony #D88A
Hmm, superhero episode? Will we see the mayor of Manehattan? I know this is really odd, but if we do, I hope he is male. So far all of the ‘in charge’ ponies have been female and some variety there would be nice. It’s not a huge deal to me, but it would still be nice.

Damn I’ve my hopes prioritized in a pretty funny fashion.

Also hoping for Rainbow to get her own song at some point, haven’t been able to hear enough of her singing voice.
Psyga315
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - We Are Our Avatars
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The Fallen Brony
And that question is, why the balls is Pinkie Pie an Apple now?

Two ideas from me.

1. Remember when they swapped Cutie Marks and Pinkie Pie was with the Apples for a while because of that? Because of that, I guess she became more of an honorary Apple Member and roped into the family tree.  
  2. Something similar to Spike At Your Service happened and Pinkie Pie returns the favor by joining the Apple Family.

If a wedding does ensue, I am willing to bet that, for the sake of a callback, that at least one Changeling is involved in the episode.
Background Pony #D88A
@Itsthinking  
Could of sworn I heard someone say Manehattan, huh.

Oh well, I guess my wish still stands, it’s just somewhat less important now.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
Even if the Luna bit has Twilight going back in time to see an event through Celestia’s eyes I’m pumped because it’s Twi-Luna conflict. Even minor, I think Luna chewing out Twilight for some reason or another would be a fun thing, given how she acted throughout season 3 towards her.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
Unrelated but cool, you can hear Big Mac (Peter New) singing in Apples to the Core.

Already looking forward to S4, thankfully I have some distractions.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide