Viewing last 25 versions of post by ghostfacekiller39 in topic Season 6 Episode Discussion [Speculation/Theories/Beware of Spoilers]

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
"[@ColdhardSilver":](/pony/season-6-episode-discussion/post/1815001#post_1815001
I
) really have trouble envisioning a scenario where he can be like his sister and still be interesting, honestly ._.

Nevertheless, i

I
f he's like that and I find him to be a good character, then I'll say that I thought he was a good character. I can't really give a more detailed answer than that because I can't imagine anything of the sort happening ._.

I mean, I have things I usually really like and things I usually really hate, but there isn't exclusive archtypes to those categories I guess. I usually really love strong and aggressive characters, but I don't like Gilda because her dialogue was so horrid in her first appearance and I just couldn't get past that on her second appearance - even though she is a character from an archtype I usually really enjoy. The same can go the other way as well, but I find it much more unlikely.
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
"@ColdhardSilver":/pony/season-6-episode-discussion/post/1815001#post_1815001
I really have trouble envisioning a scenario where he can be like his sister and still be interesting, honestly ._.

Nevertheless, if he's like that and I find him to be a good character, then I'll say that I thought he was a good character. I can't really give a more detailed answer than that because I can't imagine anything of the sort happening ._.

I mean, I have things I usually really like and things I usually really hate, but there isn't exclusive archtypes to those categories I guess. I usually really love strong and aggressive characters, but I don't like Gilda because her dialogue was so horrid in her first appearance and I just couldn't get past that on her second appearance - even though she is a character from an archtype I usually really enjoy. The same can go the other way as well, but I find it much more unlikely.
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39