Season 8 Episode Discussion [Spoilers, possible leaks, rumours etc.]

Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

@EotD  
Yep, someone leaked login info of DHX’s website. It’s completely legit, so I would recommend anyone stay away from it, because now it’s real illegal shiz.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
OK guys and gals, I was on /mlp/ and all I can say is: prepare yourselves for the biggest FiM shitstorm ever.  
This will be huge. The cartoon’s staff will lose their shit hard on this.

Holy shit, man.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@Josh103  
I saw something that might give me a tiny, tiny spark of hope and interest to watch some more episodes if they don’t fuck it up as always.
Background Pony #BA51
I was hoping that FIM would at least make it to Season 10. Now I just hope that whatever G5 show they have planned at least tries to be as good as FIM. Last thing we need is the MLP equivalent to the PPG reboot or Avengers Assemble (speaking of the latter, I really hope the G5 show doesn’t try to pass itself off as a continuation of FIM).

@SeraphimDawn  
Leaks in general just suck.
Aetharis Starcaller
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Jeez, at this point it’s not even worth looking at these leaks any more not only for my own health, but for the sake of both the show staff and the fanbase as a whole. By tomorrow I feel like things will basically be at an implosion
EwaZor
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Cookie Hors
I’m honestly just glad FiM will get to see it’s 200th episode. I was worried that Season 8 would be the end.
waspennator

Meme Machine
@waspennator
Makes me wonder if they will revise some ideas based on the comments this will get from the fans.

Probably depends at this point, either they’ll stick to it despite everyone knowing what will happen or perhaps they’ll throw some kind of curveball to throw us off.
Anonycat
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
Well, this only confirmed that the Derpy solo episode they once said they would like to make (The one where she and Time Turner stop some weird critters that only Derpy can see because of her unfocused eyesight) was nothing but that: an idea and nothing else.  
Booo.
EwaZor
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Cookie Hors
Since the Mods are banning people who post pictures of the Leaks, is it okay if I make some fanart relating to them? I don’t want to be banned.
Background Pony #FBD1
I’m actually feeling a little bit sick right now.
But I can’t just go away because this might get worse before I come back.
Tell me about it. I’m legitimately disgusted with the person who did this.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide