Maud Couple 7/10  
Fake it till you Make It 6.5 or 7/10  
Grannies Gone Wild 8/10  
Surf % Turf 9/10  
Horse Play 7/10  
Parent Map – 9/10  
Non Compete Clause – 6/10
EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I beat LoZ:BotW!!!
So now it begins, the debate over whether this was a bad episode or a decent one.  
Ready players?  
FIGHT!
rdibp
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
  1. Horse Play: 9/10  
  2. Surf and/or Turf: 8/10  
  3. Fake it Till You Make it: 7.5/10  
  4. The Maud Couple: 7/10  
  5. The Parent Map: 7/10  
  6. Grannies Gone Wild: 6/10  
  7. School Daze: 6/10  
  8. Non-Compete Clause: 5.5/10

@EotD  
    That must’ve been a fantastic birthday :D
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

ᗡ: 📶 📡
I think my beef with this episode is it was focusing on Applejack and Rainbow Dash’s characters rather than the students. Like, those two fueled the plot and caused the shenanigans to happen. I think I would have liked it a lot more if it had been the students getting overly competitive and causing trouble rather than the teachers :)
edvd

You’re allowed your opinion, I’d love to hear more from people having liked it than… what we currently have. Specifically arguments and well-thought paragraphs.

I thought it was perfectly fine. I don’t think it’s the best episode this season has had (and there have been some rather choice ones), but I don’t see why people would react so strongly to what would be considered slightly above average any other time. I even saw someone compare it to the reaction to The Last Jedi and now I can’t help but wonder whether people are allowing themselves to get awfully worked up about a kids show about cartoon horses. They can’t nail everything all of the time, but it’s not like this was awful.

Hyperbole rots your brain, kids.
Esteban
Duck - "You would all have 10/10 episodes if i was responsible for this season as story editor and I could do it for free"

@Miss Shy  
Worst thing is that AJ and Dash didn’t learn anything and ended the episode still acting like fools.

Also next episode is the best episode this season so faaaaaar
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide