Season 8 Episode Discussion [Spoilers, possible leaks, rumours etc.]

Esteban
Duck - "You would all have 10/10 episodes if i was responsible for this season as story editor and I could do it for free"

@rdibp  
I think the bad stuff is done for now. Next episodes should be at least 6/10 if we only count the leaked ones. I hope the worst part of the season is over.
edvd

Sometimes I just wonder about how we set our expectations for things. Well, thanks for the good time, I guess.
Esteban
Duck - "You would all have 10/10 episodes if i was responsible for this season as story editor and I could do it for free"

@LeoNero  
REEEE even visual joke triggers me because they made a 9 month time skip while they didn’t explore ANYTHING about student6 and the school for all this time and its already close to summer break
Background Pony #A446
Meanwhile all this time keeps passing in the series and the CMCs are the exact same size they’ve been since season one. Except Sweetie Belle in Forever Filly and only in that episode, where in some shots she’s nearly 3/4 the size of Rarity.

I know that getting their cutie marks is symbolic of starting to grow up but they could’ve at least also done so physically by now. It’s not like other side characters haven’t.
MadVillain
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Horses in the 🅱ack
Meanwhile all this time keeps passing in the series and the CMCs are the exact same size they’ve been since season one. Except Sweetie Belle in Forever Filly and only in that episode, where in some shots she’s nearly 3/4 the size of Rarity.
I know that getting their cutie marks is symbolic of starting to grow up but they could’ve at least also done so physically by now. It’s not like other side characters haven’t.
rdibp
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
@Esteban  
@DarkObsidian  
I can say that this episode just takes place after future episodes, but for a show to base itself in a world with continuity and world building I hate it when they do time skips like this.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide