Viewing last 25 versions of post by rdibp in topic Season 9 Discussion Thread [NO SPOILERS, DF airings only]

rdibp
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
Seems like Common Ground is getting a lot of positive reception, but I still don't feel it. I know it's based on a real life story with Patton Oswalt and his daughter, but that aspect of it isn't really explored all that much in the episode all that much save for a scene between Wind and Clear.

If it was more focused on the tough relationship between Wind and Quibble instead of the mediocre Buckball story, it could've been one of the best episodes of season 9.
No reason given
Edited by rdibp
rdibp
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
Seems like Common Ground is getting a lot of positive reception, but I still don't feel it. I know it's based on a real life story with Patton Oswalt and his daughter, but that aspect of it isn't really explored all that much in the episode all that much save for a scene between Wind and Clear.

If it was more focused on the tough relationship between Wind and Quibble instead of the mediocre Buckball story, it could've been one of the best episodes of season 9.
No reason given
Edited by rdibp