Viewing last 25 versions of post by AWGear in topic Season 9 Discussion Thread [NO SPOILERS, DF airings only]

AWGear
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Devil's Advocate
"[@ILoveMyoozik":](/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-no-spoilers/post/4365290#post_4365290
)  

>
[bq][profanity] It can show a debasement of someone or something, **or be considered as an expression of strong feeling towards something.** [/bq]

Quote from wikipedia.

Alright then, I shall not use as much swearing (altough I don't think I use that much of them tbh; I know peeps who use "Fuck" instead of ",").

No reason given
Edited by AWGear
AWGear
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Devil's Advocate
"@ILoveMyoozik":/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-no-spoilers/post/4365290#post_4365290
[bq][profanity] It can show a debasement of someone or something, *or be considered as an expression of strong feeling towards something.* [/bq]

Alright then, I shall not use as much swearing (altough I don't think I use that much of them tbh; I know peeps who use "Fuck" instead of ",").

No reason given
Edited by AWGear