Viewing last 25 versions of post by AWGear in topic Season 9 Discussion Thread [NO SPOILERS, DF airings only]

AWGear
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Devil's Advocate
"[@Background Pony #B837":](/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-no-spoilers/post/4367322#post_4367322
)  
There is nothing wrong with double posting, as long as it isn't a spam (or twice the same thing). It's not discord where you get multiple notification for each post.

Especially since I was replying to 2 diffrent people, and the second reply was to the post that I haven't seen before posting my frist reply.
No reason given
Edited by AWGear
AWGear
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Devil's Advocate
"@Background Pony #B837":/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-no-spoilers/post/4367322#post_4367322
There is nothing wrong with double posting, as long as it isn't a spam (or twice the same thing). It's not discord where you get multiple notification for each post.
No reason given
Edited by AWGear