Viewing last 25 versions of post by AWGear in topic Season 9 Discussion Thread [NO SPOILERS, DF airings only]

AWGear
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

The Devil's Advocate
"@ILoveMyoozik":/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-no-spoilers/post/4374535#post_4374535
Im a singing enthusiast, and still I went by the definition. There alot of songs wirtten in a way, that they sound more like poetry. Untimately, talking about is pointless, since it wasn't even one of my main points. The fact if he was singing or not changes nothing in the episode.

Imagine if they came out and say randomly that Applejack doesn't like apples anymore. You'd like to know why she stopped likeing them, would you? A little explanation can never hurt a stort (unless it's overexplaining) but too little of explanation can create plot holes.

Then who is to blame for continuity errors? Characters themselfes? There is a diffrence between blameing writters for what's clearly not thier fault (bad advertisement, 20 minutes per episode limit or "merchandise pushing" related decisions), but writting episodes and the characters is only up to them. If they make contradicitions to previous material, who would be there to blame in your opinion?

Also, I can't get enough of that Smolder picture :p
No reason given
Edited by AWGear
AWGear
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

The Devil's Advocate
"@ILoveMyoozik":/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-no-spoilers/post/4374535#post_4374535
Im a singing enthusiast, and still I went by the definition. There alot of songs wirtten in a way, that they sound more like poetry. Untimately, talking about is pointless, since it wasn't even one of my main points. The fact if he was singing or not changes nothing in the episode.

Imagine if they came out and say randomly that Applejack doesn't like apples anymore. You'd like to know why she stopped likeing them, would you? A little explanation can never hurt a stort (unless it's overexplaining) but too little of explanation can create plot holes.

Then who is to blame for continuity errors? Characters themselfes? There is a diffrence between blameing writters for what's clearly not thier fault (bad advertisement, 20 minutes per episode limit or "merchandise pushing" related decisions), but writting episodes and the characters is only up to them. If they make contradicitions to previous material, who would be there to blame in your opinion?
No reason given
Edited by AWGear