Viewing last 25 versions of post by Magma_ERuptiOn in topic Season 9 Discussion Thread [NO SPOILERS, DF airings only]

Magma_ERuptiOn
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

I read this shit?
Thought he episode was good, better than I thought I'd like it given that it was going to be Spike and Smolder episode(nothing against them really), I was clueless about the Garble thing since I'd long since filtered the relevant tags, to my mind he hasn't been redeemed just chilled out a little. Agressertive Fluttershy was a welcome return for me, I felt she was regressing into a bit of a scaredy cat at times during s8.

1. Frenemies

2. The Beginning of the End

3. Common Ground

4. Sparkle’s Seven

5. Sweet & Smoky

6. The Point of No Return

7. Uprooted

8. She's All Yak
No reason given
Edited by Magma_ERuptiOn
Magma_ERuptiOn

I read this shit?
Thought he episode was good, better than I thought I'd like it given that it was going to be Spike and Smolder episode(nothing against them really), I was clueless about the Garble thing since I'd long since filtered the relevant tags, to my mind he hasn't been redeemed just chilled out a little. Agressive Fluttershy was a welcome return for me, and at no point during the episode was she scared despite being in the Dragonlands. I felt she was regressing into a bit of a scaredy cat at times during s8.

1. Frenemies
3. Common Ground
4. Sparkle’s Seven
5. Sweet & Smoky
7. Uprooted
8. She's All Yak
No reason given
Edited by Magma_ERuptiOn
Magma_ERuptiOn

I read this shit?
Thought he episode was good, better than I thought I'd like it given that it was going to be Spike and Smolder episode(nothing against them really), I was clueless about the Garble thing since I'd long since filtered the relevant tags, to my mind he hasn't been redeemed just chilled out a little. Agressive Fluttershy was a welcome return for me, and at no point during the episode was she shcared despitte being in the Drseagonlf,ands. I felt she was regressing into a bit of a scaredy cat at times during s8.

1. Frenemies
3. Common Ground
4. Sparkle’s Seven
5. Sweet & Smoky
7. Uprooted
8. She's All Yak
No reason given
Edited by Magma_ERuptiOn
Magma_ERuptiOn

I read this shit?
Thought he episode was good, better than I thought I'd like it given that it was going to be Spike and Smolder episode(nothing against them really), I was clueless about the Garble thing since I'd long since filtered the relevant tags, to my mind he hasn't been redeemed just chilled out a little. Agressive Fluttershy was a welcome return for me, and at no point during the episode was she shitting herself, I felt she was regressing into a bit of a scaredy cat at times during s8.
No reason given
Edited by Magma_ERuptiOn