Viewing last 25 versions of post by Miss Shy in topic Season 9 Discussion Thread [NO SPOILERS, DF airings only]

Miss Shy
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

You're going to love me.
As much as I'd like to for Trivial Pursuit to not have happened, it is weird that Twilight just goes from going batshit insane over trivia to nothing phases her even though it rightfully should. They acknowledge it, too, which is like, it's not really "character growth" when you smack her with the idiot ball like that.

But at least we get some more progress on the villains. And it's still up in the air what the final battle will be. Will it be a simultaneous 3 way fight for power, will Grogar come out victorious only for the backstabbing to happen, will Grogar and the other villains destroy each other while the problem for the Mane 6 is something mundane?

It was a solid episode, nothing majorly great about it, but given the last two episodes, that's more than fine by me.

1. Between Dark and Dawn

2. The Last Laugh

3. Sparkle’s Seven

4. Student Counsel

5. The Beginning of the End

6. Frenemies

7. Sweet and Smoky

8. The Last Crusade

*9. The Summer Sun Setback*
10. Common Ground

11. She’s All Yak

12. Going to Seed

13. Uprooted

14. A Trivial Pursuit

15. The Point of No Return

16. 2, 4, 6, Greaaat

Given how little we have left, I'm gonna assume this will be the last Fluttershy-centric episode.

And given what we saw laswith the previous episodes, I half-expect it to be about Fluttershy facing another fear of hers.
No reason given
Edited by Miss Shy
Miss Shy
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

You're going to love me.
As much as I'd like to for Trivial Pursuit to not have happened, it is weird that Twilight just goes from going batshit insane over trivia to nothing phases her even though it rightfully should. They acknowledge it, too, which is like, it's not really "character growth" when you smack her with the idiot ball like that.

But at least we get some more progress on the villains. And it's still up in the air what the final battle will be. Will it be a simultaneous 3 way fight for power, will Grogar come out victorious only for the backstabbing to happen, will Grogar and the other villains destroy each other while the problem for the Mane 6 is something mundane?

It was a solid episode, nothing majorly great about it, but given the last two episodes, that's more than fine by me.

1. Between Dark and Dawn
2. The Last Laugh
3. Sparkle’s Seven
4. Student Counsel
5. The Beginning of the End
6. Frenemies
7. Sweet and Smoky
8. The Last Crusade
*9. The Summer Sun Setback*
10. Common Ground
11. She’s All Yak
12. Going to Seed
13. Uprooted
14. A Trivial Pursuit
15. The Point of No Return
16. 2, 4, 6, Greaaat

Given how little we have left, I'm gonna assume this will be the last Fluttershy-centric episode.

And given what we saw last episode, I half-expect it to be about Fluttershy facing another fear of hers.
No reason given
Edited by Miss Shy