Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Season 9 Discussion Thread [NO SPOILERS, DF airings only]

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"[@Background Pony #8235":](/forums/pony/topics/season-9-discussion-thread-no-spoilers?post_id=4807238#post_4807238

)

![full](https://i.imgur.com/zKBtpnR.png!

)

...In any case, on that topic, with Sweetie Belle, "[she actually did cast Accelero,":](/images/1714131) in what was a massive Freeze-Frame Bonus in S8 (you could even see all three of them, Terramar, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo, look _*confused_* when she did it, because it wasn't just a throwaway case of "she's cartoonishly running fast for no reason other than lol comedy"). So that, aside from her being the youngest unicorn (aside from Flurry) to cast a shield spell in S7, weak as it may be, then the teleport, in Growing Up is Hard To Do.

It wasn't really unprecedented for Sweetie Belle to display *decidedly* above average potential with magic, though it's not like it was focused on a lot, aside from moments like that, other than "Twilight Time happened."
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"@Background Pony #8235":/forums/pony/topics/season-9-discussion-thread-no-spoilers?post_id=4807238#post_4807238

!https://i.imgur.com/zKBtpnR.png!

...In any case, on that topic, with Sweetie Belle, "she actually did cast Accelero,":/images/1714131 in what was a massive Freeze-Frame Bonus in S8 (you could even see all three of them, Terramar, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo, look _confused_ when she did it, because it wasn't just a throwaway case of "cartoonishly running fast"). So that, aside from her being the youngest unicorn (aside from Flurry) to cast a shield spell in S7, weak as it may be, then the teleport, in Growing Up is Hard To Do.

It wasn't really unprecedented for Sweetie Belle to display decidedly above average potential with magic, though it's not like it was focused on a lot, aside from moments like that.
No reason given
Edited by AC97