Season 9 Discussion Thread [NO SPOILERS, DF airings only]

Background Pony #792A
You know, it’s moments like this that I really find myself hoping they do two breaks this season. I know they already have one coming June 22 for the summer, as usual, but I think it would be pretty great if they did another one immediately after whatever the last episode before the finale was, and used that break to keep the last few episodes from airing early and spoiling anything.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@SGX-II  
As in, it won’t have any negative people whining and bitching about the season not living up to their expectations, insulting and giving the writers flak for not giving them what they want and being entitled and demanding that it gives the series “closure”. I don’t care if you have expectations like that, but whining and crying about it every time a new episode airs that they don’t like is just stupid and tiresome to hear. I came to this thread to get away from all that and talk to those who doesn’t care about any of that and watch the episodes for what they are. I’m just hoping that this thread doesn’t turn out to be like that one.
Background Pony #5203
@rdibp  
Yep, just today in Italian :)  
It will only be discussed here once it airs this saturday in English though
Background Pony #BBFC
@Background Pony #E615
I mean that literally won’t stop other countries from doing whatever they want.
I think the implication there is, much as the summer break is used by the animators to finish off the second half of the season (I believe), if they were still working on the ending and took a break to finish, then the countries likely to air it early wouldn’t get it any sooner than DF would.

Maybe. Assuming it actually works that way. I certainly don’t know.

@ILoveMyoozik  
@SGX-II
As in, it won’t have any negative people whining and bitching about the season not living up to their expectations, insulting and giving the writers flak for not giving them what they want and being entitled and demanding that it gives the series “closure”. I don’t care if you have expectations like that, but whining and crying about it every time a new episode airs that they don’t like is just stupid and tiresome to hear. I came to this thread to get away from all that and talk to those who doesn’t care about any of that and watch the episodes for what they are. I’m just hoping that this thread doesn’t turn out to be like that one.
I’m all for appreciating the episodes for what they are. I look forward to discussing them with you.
Background Pony #7B21
Now watch them air the entire 2nd act of S9 during the hiatus in some random European country.
Are they even done working on the second half yet? I swear last season they were still working on the second half when the summer hiatus began.
Spinny
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
@rdibp

I don’t have the whole season filtered, just the first half. If this goes as usual, when the show resumes from the mid-season hiatus, there will be a good 2-3 episodes before the early airings start again. Only they won’t be coming from Italy this time, but most likely another completely random country. That’s how utterly ludicrous this whole thing is. The early airings usually come from multiple different nations, and it’s rarely ever the same ones every time, with the exception of Canada’s Treehouse TV.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
This is the issue with syndicated shows: once a network buys airing rights, they can do whatever they want with them. Hell, once the midseason hiatus is over, there is (hypothetically) nothing stopping a network from airing all the episodes back to back in the space of a few hours.
Miss Shy
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

You're going to love me.
Considering Fluttershy and Ember are in my watched tags, I’m gonna guess my watched list is gonna be useless for the day.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide