Season 9 Discussion Thread [NO SPOILERS, DF airings only]

Background Pony #5203
@AC97  
That’s a brilliant observation! If this was his game all along I say well played, haha!
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@AWGear  
I said:  
You keep trying to sweep the whole “They did the opposite of what she told them to do.” thing under the rug.

You responded with:  
I’m not trying to sweep under the rug the fact that they should have outright refuse the work.

I’m done. There is no reasoning with you. For your sake, I hope you don’t have a job in customer service.
Background Pony #E3F4
The sooner the show is over….the better will be for the entire world… I just can’t stand this situation anymore.
Background Pony #E3F4
@DerpyFast  
Just ignore him. He’s a troll came directly from /mlp/. There have been a lot of them coming on various sites lately, and this is killing the community for me..
AWGear
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Devil's Advocate
@Background Pony #8605  
Could you kindly not insult me? That would be great.

@DerpyFast  
Gee, awfully nice. The context was “They should refuse instead of doing whatever they wanted to”, but I guess I wasn’t clear enough with that. My bad.

@Background Pony #8605  
It’s not good for this show to end. It’s still a good place to find ideas for art, and that’s great. It also keeps teaching young people important moral lessons. I hope that tomorow’s episode will have a good message as well as being generally amazing. Can’t wait to see it.
AWGear
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

The Devil's Advocate
@Background Pony #8605  
I have no idea what you are talking about. You I stated my opinion about the episode, in relation to someone else’s comment (regarding new episode). You responded to me calling me out for being wrong. I wasn’t rude to you at all during this discussion, yet you keep insulting me. Who is trolling here?

Let’s just go back to talking about Hype train for the tomorow’s episode, kay?
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Good to know that this thread is devolving to the other Season 9 thread, only a matter of time…

@Background Pony #8605  
Uuuuuuh buddy, rule of thumb: NEVER use your autism or any condition that you have as a crutch or to excuse your behavior, it’s never a good idea.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Free the Tantabus
I’ve lost track, this is “Going To Seed”, right? Eh, not too terribly excited for it. I never watched the episode where Babs is introduced, so her return won’t matter to me if it happens. Beyond that, AJ and AB are cool and all, but of the sister pairings they’ve been overdone the most and I’m kinda tired of the farm bullshit. We get it, AJ is really uptight about how the farm is run and probably should relax a little. This would be the third time this has happened, I believe.

I’m not loathing it, I’m just not excited.
AWGear
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The Devil's Advocate
I have been spoiled by only one screen cap about this episode. I’m not gonna ruin the fun for everyone else, but it makes me excited enough to look forward to the episode ^^
Background Pony #5203
I was wondering if it might be Big Mac planting / having planted his seed in Sugar Belle, but that might be a little too much for a kid’s show to have that in the title of the episode. They could still get a foal in s9 though, who knows.

Other than that it does sound like an Apple centered episode, maybe indeed with Babs.  
Who knows?  

It’s really great to not know anything. I’m glad we have this no-spoiler thread here, hehe
Magma_ERuptiOn
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

I read this shit?
I saw the synopsis ages ago though I can’t really remember what it said, just roughly who’s in it. No doubt I’ll be watching some DailyMotion upload about 20 hours from now since I’m working tonight as usual.
AWGear
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The Devil's Advocate
Also, my prediction:  
Big Mac is setting up the tracks and clues at night, which is why he is tired
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide