Viewing last 25 versions of post by Kiryu-Chan in topic Season 9 Discussion Thread [Warning: SPOILERS!!!!!]

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
"[@Background Pony #8C52":](/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-warning-spoilers/post/4402449#post_4402449
)  
First one sounds like it could be good just for the return of Cheese Sandwich, second one doesn’t sit well with me at all. It sounds like the lesson of the episode, and the rest of it will just be RD embarrassing herself and ruin everything, which almost everyone and their mother hates. But now this is happening in the last season so it’s significantly worse. I want to be wrong, a lot of her episodes have terrible synopses but turn out pretty good(Parental Glideance, Secrets And Pies, Grannies Gone Wild, to name a few) but this is giving me flashbacks of most of her worst S6 episodes
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
"@Background Pony #8C52":/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-warning-spoilers/post/4402449#post_4402449
First one sounds like it could be good just for the return of Cheese Sandwich, second one doesn’t sit well with me at all. It sounds like the lesson of the episode, and the rest of it will just be RD embarrassing herself and ruin everything, which almost everyone and their mother hates. But now this is happening in the last season so it’s significantly worse. I want to be wrong, a lot of her episodes have terrible synopses but turn out pretty good(Parental Glideance, Secrets And Pies, Grannies Gone Wild) but this is giving me flashbacks of most of her worst S6 episodes
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan