Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Season 9 Discussion Thread [Warning: SPOILERS!!!!!]

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"[@Background Pony #4A6F":](/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-warning-spoilers/post/4490878#post_4490878

)

Not really the only way. If Star Swirl the Bearded survives the finale (guessing he will), he can very likely cast age spells (I think it's pretty much explicit canon that he can), and I think you'd be hard-pressed to say it's beyond Twilight's potential (and probably by extension Starlight's) potential to do it, not to mention the possibility of friendship magic making them live longer anyway.

As for Spike, he struck gold by being born a dragon, so he's seemingly a given for being around a long time, aside from the unlikely event of an unnatural death.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@Background Pony #4A6F":/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-warning-spoilers/post/4490878#post_4490878

Not really the only way. If Star Swirl the Bearded survives the finale (guessing he will), he can very likely cast age spells (I think it's pretty much explicit canon that he can), and I think you'd be hard-pressed to say it's beyond Twilight's potential (and probably by extension Starlight's), not to mention the possibility of friendship magic making them live longer anyway.

As for Spike, he struck gold by being born a dragon, so he's seemingly a given for being around a long time, aside from the unlikely event of an unnatural death.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@Background Pony #4A6F":/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-warning-spoilers/post/4490878#post_4490878

Not really the only way. If Star Swirl survives the finale (guessing he will), he can very likely cast age spells (I think it's pretty much explicit canon that he can), and I think you'd be hard-pressed to say it's beyond Twilight's potential (and probably by extension Starlight's), not to mention the possibility of friendship magic making them live longer anyway.

No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Not really the only way. If Star Swirl survives the finale, he can very likely cast age spells (I think it's pretty much explicit canon that he can), and I think you'd be hard-pressed to say it's beyond Twilight's potential (and probably by extension Starlight's), not to mention the possibility of friendship magic making them live longer anyway.

No reason given
Edited by AC97