Viewing last 25 versions of post by Zerowinger in topic Season 9 Discussion Thread [Warning: SPOILERS!!!!!]

Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
"[@Mildgyth":](/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-warning-spoilers/post/4493528#post_4493528
)  
But we can deduce from earlier episodes that Discord:

1. Impersonated Groagar.

2. Resurrected Sombra, and abducted Cozy Glow, Chrysalis, and Tirek with the intention on sending them to cause mischief.

3. When Sombra was killed again, he heavily indicated that if the other three didn't stay with him that they would face a similar or worse fate.

4. All actions that the three take thereafter could therefore be argued to have been conducted under duress and fear for their safety, and moreover.

5. None would have formed their alliance and used the bewitching bell if they had not been abducted by Discord and sent to retrieve the bell in the first place.

Not necessarily trying to white knight the trio here - rather, just play devil's advocate. But all the above does sound pretty close to entrapment in my opinion.
No reason given
Edited by Zerowinger
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
"@Mildgyth":/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-warning-spoilers/post/4493528#post_4493528
But we can deduce from earlier episodes that Discord:
1. Impersonated Groagar.
2. Resurrected Sombra, and abducted Cozy Glow, Chrysalis, and Tirek with the intention on sending them to cause mischief.
3. When Sombra was killed again, he heavily indicated that if the other three didn't stay with him that they would face a similar or fate.
4. All actions that the three take thereafter could therefore be argued to have been conducted under duress and fear for their safety, and moreover.
5. None would have formed their alliance and used the bewitching bell if they had not been abducted by Discord and sent to retrieve the bell in the first place.

Not necessarily trying to white knight the trio here - rather, just play devil's advocate. But all the above does sound pretty close to entrapment in my opinion.
No reason given
Edited by Zerowinger