Season 9 Discussion Thread [Warning: SPOILERS!!!!!]

Rappy0

It sucks that the last battle is something that has no risk at all really. Like was I supposes to take this seriously?
Background Pony #2715
Did Discord plan the Sombra shit then? He literally only brought him back to get him killed. I wonder what the Tree thinks of this plan.
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
@PonyPon

If he was a Goat who managed to conquer a country and created all manner of monsters and had unfathomable powers, who’s to say he’s any ordinary goat?

I didn’t hear anyone (here or on the other places I frequent) question why Grogar was still alive up until this reveal, and now it’s suddenly a plot hole that no one questioned it?
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@gingerninja666

As presented, Grogar had the ability to power up Tirek (who seems to reverse aging by eating draining magic, in addition to muscles), he could resurrect others, and he could outclass all of them.

Is it not inconceivable to think they’d go “Grogar can cast age spells, or is otherwise eternal”?
Background Pony #2715
Discord has to be the biggest Karma Houdini on the show atm. How TF did he get away with causing the tree to get destroyed.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide