Season 9 Discussion Thread [Warning: SPOILERS!!!!!]

Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
@PonyPon  
I’m actually excited for G5. If they decide to use the Mane 6 again it would at least be interesting to see a spin on them. City girl Applejack has me particularly interested.
Background Pony #BC57
@Mildgyth  
G5 is not going to be a continuation of G4. At least, they’ve given no indication of that, unless it takes place like thousands of years later.
Background Pony #0201
I decided to ask Videoland on their Twitter if they had English copies and could provide them. They responded with:

“Goedenavond! Dank voor je suggestie betreft de Engelse versie van My Little Pony, ik ga het doorgeven! Groetjes, Willemijn”
Ponysa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Why the hay not?
I decided to ask Videoland on their Twitter if they had English copies and could provide them. They responded with:
“Goedenavond! Dank voor je suggestie betreft de Engelse versie van My Little Pony, ik ga het doorgeven! Groetjes, Willemijn”

Thank you for the suggestion regarding the English version of My Little Pony, I will pass it on… Well, at least he responded back though if they will do it is another matter ^^;
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide