UserAccount
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
@silbasa  
She’s not alone, she has Spike. And even though it’s never been 100% confirmed that dragons have longer lifespans, Spike will definitely live longer, since he’s the co-ruler of Equestria.
Background Pony #BC57
@UserAccount  
Er, Torch was around when the Pillars were (over a thousand years ago) and he was already old then. So they live four sever thousands of years at least.
Background Pony #47E9
How does the bell work  
Also that twist makes the s9 premier cliffhanger strange
Background Pony #C1DA
I’m deeply concerned what the time skip epilogue is going to do to fan-works. I fear it will kill a lot of people’s enthusiasm for their own work knowing it flagrantly flies in the face of canon now, and that they’ll grow disheartened to continue developing them.

I do wish fiction that have developed healthy fan communities would think harder about answering questions that didn’t need as an answer.
Poison Trail
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@silbasa

Cadance is shown unchanged during the last moments of the finale. This implies that being an alicorn alone does not grant you immortality. What does is to have the power of the sun and/or the moon. Which Celestia and Luna no longer have.

They’re all dead.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide