Since no brony cared about Celestia Being beaten up by Chrysalis

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
How many Bronies would also not care if a Villain beated up Luna, Spat on her, burned down her house, called her worthless etc….  
because it seems that Bronies are very protective of Luna while Celestia is just “She can handle it by herself.”
Psyga315
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - We Are Our Avatars
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The Fallen Brony
That’s pure bullshit. I heard lots of complaints about Celestia getting one-shotted. From people blaming Shining Armor, Cadance and Chrysalis of being sues to Celestia not being a goddess as everyone hoped.

All that scene did is fuel fodder for the Tyrant Molester Trollestia crowd.
Psyga315
Thread Starter - We Are Our Avatars

The Fallen Brony
All that scene did is fuel fodder for the Tyrant Molester Trollestia crowd.
full

It’s as I stated before. Many people doubted Celestia’s power after that. Some tried to bring up that the wub was OP and that contributed to Celestia’s downfall, while others argue that she was holding back and underestimated the Queen.
Soufriere

Sunset Shimmer Fan
@MonkeyDzyrax  
Stop. Please, Monkey, just Stop.

(by the way, has anybody seen the theory that Chrysalis is Luna, or maybe vice-versa? were that true, then how could she possibly beat up herself?)
Zennistrad
Bronze Bit -

@Princess♠Molestia

That is pretty likely, when you consider just how much energy the sun produces.

Even if Equestria is geocentric and the sun is considerably smaller than the planet, it’d still be enough to roast the entire world alive if it got too close.

Add this to the fact that Celestia was in a crowded room filled with ponies, she very likely couldn’t use anything close to her full power, or else she’d risk killing every innocent bystander that happened to be in the room, if not the entire city of Canterlot.
soundtea
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <soundtea> fappin to cartoon horses

Ocellus is best buggo
I think it was because Celestia’s not exactly the fighting type. I think of her as being very adept at healing spells and that, but when it comes to direct combat she’s only so-so.
Feral_Socks

What the hell are you talking about, nobody cared?

There was a massive discussion afterword about the ramifications of her defeat, what it meant about her, about Chrysalis, about their respective power levels, about Cadance and Shining, etc.

The topic was fully explored and exhausted over the course of about a week.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Maybe you should watch that particular scene again. Watch the sheer look of shock, the “Oh crap, I actually did it!” look on Chrysalis’ face. Nobody was expecting Celestia’s defeat, least of all Chrysalis.
Sono

Oh look, another person who believes the internet is a hive mind and thinks an opinion of an individual applies to the entire group.

Interwebs never changes.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
What I meant by no one cared is that I don’t any Pictured of Chrysalis being abused. While if Sombra slapped Luna…..
Feral_Socks

Also, Celestia just got defeated, not “Spat on her, burned down her house, called her worthless etc….”

You can’t change both the recipient of the beating AND the degree of the beating and expect people to take the question seriously.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide