Soooo bored. Show discussion.

Takuto_Shindou
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

If Sombra switched design with Chrysalis and had the same screentime i’d like him much better than her.  
Chrysalis design and This Day Aria makes up for her but her character is hateful, i can’t feel sympathy for her.  
People say Sombra was the cruelest pony and that would murder them all, he seemed more like a children that doesn’t know what he does to me, he spoke words like a baby and made an innocent expression of fear when he was about to die, i feel he was like Kid Buu from Dbz.
Frostwolf123
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I really wanna know why he’s like that. Was he some great king corrupted by some twisted malevolence that lurks in the deepest void. The most interesting moment for him was right at the end when he was getting close to the crystal heart. As it’s power drew near the shadows peeled back and his flesh and blood body moved once more. His small gasp of elation and everything.

Then he lost.

I wanna know what was up with all that! C’mon guys! There’s a story about this guy and you didn’t tell me it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide