Viewing last 25 versions of post by Holofan4life in topic Starlight Glimmer Appreciation Thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
"[@Background Pony #5957":](/pony/starlight-glimmer-appreciation-thread/post/2716923#post_2716923
[bq="Background
) Pony 

>
#5957"] "[@Holofan4life":](/pony/starlight-glimmer-appreciation-thread/post/2716907#post_2716907
)
> >I find her to be the most sympathetic and relatable character in the show.

>
How the hell could anyone think that. What is relatable about her? [/bq]

I too have problems making friends and socializing. I mean, sure, I can do stuff when it is a teacher or someone older than me telling me to do it, but when some classmate tries to talk to me, I get nervous and scared, just like Starlight.
No reason given
Edited by Holofan4life
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
"@Background Pony #5957":/pony/starlight-glimmer-appreciation-thread/post/2716923#post_2716923
[bq="Background Pony #5957"] "@Holofan4life":/pony/starlight-glimmer-appreciation-thread/post/2716907#post_2716907
>I find her to be the most sympathetic and relatable character in the show.
How the hell could anyone think that. What is relatable about her? [/bq]

I too have problems making friends and socializing. I mean, sure, I can do stuff when it is a teacher or someone older than me telling me to do it, but when some classmate tries to talk to me, I get nervous and scared.
No reason given
Edited by Holofan4life