Starlight Glimmer Appreciation Thread

Northern Verve

Over on Tumblr (And most recent stuff also mirrored onto DeviantArt) I have two differing Starlights that I hope fans of her like. There’s the one I have over in I Dream of Twilight Sparkle that I’ve developed for about a year now that provides Genie Twilight’s universe answers for some of the things left open after the end of the show.
Though I also have one that doubles down on the evil Starlight in a blog that is a project me and another genie pony-loving friend started last Summer. In the blog’s continuity it replaces the Season 5 finale, where Starlight does return. But much different events transpire that starts things off (No time travel plot this time). Linking the first post here, since every main story part has a next button. (And just as a warning, as mentioned in the image, it’s definitely not as mostly show-tone friendly as I Dream of Twilight Sparkle is. Nothing shown or really explicitly described. But the implications are certainly there from time to time.)
The tumblr version of this image also contains some bonus 15.ai lines under each of the two images.
Northern Verve

Yeah admittedly the acronym for “I Dream of Twilight Sparkle” is a little too close to that. ^^’ I guess I can also do like AGT (Ask Genie Twilight) Starlight as another name for her that’s less like that sometimes too.
Northern Verve

If you’re interested, just about most things are in this large 32-chapter fic that ended back in February this year called Secrets of the Dragon’s Tear.
Keep in mind it’s in script-format (AKA Character name always showing up when they’re speaking), which I know is something looked down upon since it’s disallowed in say FiMFiction’s rules. But I wasn’t confident enough at the time to be able to do a normal style (Geniequestria is actually done in a normal style, when maybe I realized maybe I’m not too bad at it after all (Though some of the early writing was done by a friend of mine). But I don’t want to rewrite this really large script fic into a more normal fic.)
Also keep in mind it’s part of an ask blog that’s been around since 2012. So there’s some continuity thing from previous things that are referred to over the course of what I’ve done with the blog. (Basically, while this started as just another of the “What if insert character was a X” (In this case, Twilight is a genie) blog like there were back in the hey day of Tumblr ask blogs, it’s slowly evolved over time into it’s own sorta AU that still has most of what happened in all 9 seasons from the show with some differences here and there. But you’d probably have to ask for specifics on what’s different.) Not to mention of course, there’s a whole lore on the kind of genie Twilight is (Twilight’s not a typical, 3 wishes and she goes back into the lamp kind of genie for example)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide