Starlight Glimmer Appreciation Thread

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Two arrows are the right syntax.
But if you want to make it easy, go to an image press Share and it will give you three options (Small Thumbnail, Thumbnail and Preview) which will determine size.
Press Copy depending on which option you wish to choose.
And then paste.
And I’ve been doing terrific! I’ve been watching all the MLP episodes from Season 1 to 9. And I only have a few few more Season 9 episodes to go (dont worry about spoiling me I already know the big twists).
And I’ve been learning about some exotic cultures.
I look forward to making some fanfiction or comics. I’m getting close now that I’m almost done with the show.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
First of all thank you for the quick reply! I will certainly still need a little, because somehow everything feels different. But that is certainly only in my head. I am glad to be part of the community again. In this sense, here’s to good cooperation. :-)
And again, thanks for the help!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide