Strange Headcanons (possibly nsfw)

Pony Discussion » Strange Headcanons (possibly nsfw) Search Posts
Background Pony #F6A7
I’ll start with my headcanon that Fluttershy is secretly a huge pervert and fantasizes about being a prostitute, but doesn’t act on these urges because she’s ashamed of them.
Randomosaur
Duck - Like the movies Birds, but with just ducks. Ducks everywhere.
Thread Starter - Person Above You

Lyra is an alicorn with invisible wings, flexible bones, mint-flavored fur and banana smoothie feces.

Sweetie Belle has rubber ducks for vocal cords.

Fluttershy is a solid (but warm and fuzzy) custard and strawberry icing golem with poor quality mechanical vocal cords.

Applejack’s favorite food is McNuggets, not apples, and she craves Taco Bell every 100 days.

Rainbow Dash is only a mare because she once teabagged a bear trap.
Background Pony #10BB
Sauron bought baby sombra as a pet but morgoth started calling him a fag so sauron throwed sombra away
Putinforgod
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Pinkie Pie is a pansexual being and she’s into almost every strange kink possible, like vore, inflation, pregnancy, etc. She even likes to talk about them to her friends and give advices in case they want to try them out. Nopony do.

Rainbow Dash is heterosexual but she’s incredibly submissive when it comes to sex, at the mercy of all her friends strange kinks, specially Pinkie.

Nurse Redheart is the only medical staff in Ponyville that can deal with every fetish-related medical issue because she has already gotten used to being accidentally drawed into them.
ZORDON
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Celestia and Luna are actually liches, with great skill in illusion magic.

Their phylacteries are the Sun and the Moon, respectively.
Shooting Dust

Pinkie Pie is a pansexual being and she’s into almost every strange kink possible, like vore, inflation, pregnancy, etc. She even likes to talk about them to her friends and give advices in case they want to try them out. Nopony do.

I’d think Cadence is more likely for that, what with her being the Princess of Love and all.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide