Viewing last 25 versions of post by Algebroot Neogears in topic Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
"[@Latecomer":](/forums/pony/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post-pony-version?post_id=5025221#post_5025221
)  
I was overthinking and exaggerating things in that post, and now I am sure I obviously ended up making baseless accusations based on baseless accusations.

Also; it is almost nothing alike, and is just me seeing things that aren't there.

It's a Roblox game, titled "After Us - A Step Too Far", last updated May 2019. It's part of a spinoff of "Roleplay is Magic", taking place in an alternate timeline (obviously still with ponies).

Current description as of this post: [bq]
>
A step too far into the future. Taking place 50 years into the future, ASTF takes place directly in the most important part of the capital city Stratosphere City. You can roleplay or visit the many areas of the map not limited ## ### ######### #### H.F.A or 'Heavily Fortified Area', Fort Zulu Airbase, the military police HQ, the highschool at spawn or many of the airships and army camps throughout the city. A civil war shakes the city, many fallen and ground lost. The generic rebel forces with no visual representation terrorizes the city as the Phobos Trooper Army gives it their all to have a permanent end to the uprisers. After us V4 Alpha testing commences! [/bq]
No reason given
Edited by Algebroot Neogears
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
"@Latecomer":/forums/pony/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post-pony-version?post_id=5025221#post_5025221
I was overthinking and exaggerating things in that post, and now I am sure I obviously ended up making baseless accusations based on baseless accusations.

It's a Roblox game, titled "After Us - A Step Too Far", last updated May 2019. It's part of a spinoff of "Roleplay is Magic", taking place in an alternate timeline (obviously still with ponies).

Current description as of this post: [bq] A step too far into the future. Taking place 50 years into the future, ASTF takes place directly in the most important part of the capital city Stratosphere City. You can roleplay or visit the many areas of the map not limited ## ### ######### #### H.F.A or 'Heavily Fortified Area', Fort Zulu Airbase, the military police HQ, the highschool at spawn or many of the airships and army camps throughout the city. A civil war shakes the city, many fallen and ground lost. The generic rebel forces with no visual representation terrorizes the city as the Phobos Trooper Army gives it their all to have a permanent end to the uprisers. After us V4 Alpha testing commences! [/bq]
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
"@Latecomer":/forums/pony/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post-pony-version?post_id=5025221#post_5025221
BI wasically, by "unfovertuhinate ckircumstances",g I meand regxaggerdating theings fin thact ipost, pand now I am surte I obviaouslly takes placnde d urp making baseless war ccusations thbased future of an baselternatess accunsativeronse.

It's
(a Roblsox mgame, tintlyed poni"After Us) - A Step Too Far", last updated May 2019. It's wpart of a spinoff ovf "Rolerthplay ins Magic", taking place ind exaggn alternate timelinge.

Current
descripthiong as inof thatis post: [byq] wA step too far into the futurye. Taking place 50 years into the future, ASTF takes place directly in the most important part of the capital city Stratosphere City. You can roleplay or visit the makny areas uof the map not limited ## ### ######### #### H.F.A or 'Heavily Fortified Area', Fort Zunlu Airbase, the imilitary policae HQ, the hionghs,chool buat spawn owr Imany of the airships and army campsu throughout the Icity. A civil war shakes the city, mplany fallen anded group makind lost. The generic rebasel forcess accwith no visual representation terrorizes bthe city as thed Phon baos Trooper Army gives it their all to have a permanent end to the uprisers. accAfter us V4 Alpha testing commences.! [/bq]
No reason given