Viewing last 25 versions of post by Roseluck in topic Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

[@Cosmas-the-Explorer](/forums/pony/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post-pony-version?post_id=5194379#post_5194379)
I love crystal ponies at least as much as I love pegasi and I agree.

They're complete losers in canon. They only have two modes: simps for Spike and victims who need someone else to save them. I think *Games Ponies Play* is the only episode where they **didn't** need saving... but they still needed the Mane Six to convince the inspector for them that their empire should hold the Equestria Games.

No wonder Sombra enslaved them. The Crystal War timeline was the only time crystal ponies actually *did* something.

Doesn't help that they simp for Spike... and for him alone, entirely forgetting *Cadance*, who exhausted herself keeping Sombra's influence away from them in the premiere. There even was an IDW comic that showed the crystal ponies fawning over every princess... except her.

**edit:** Just remembered. They weren't even there during the [Avengers Assemble scene](/images/2318183) in the finale. Everyone and their dogs showed up, but not them. *Crystal ponies literally do not exist unless they need someone else to help or save them.*

I think you're right that the lack of important crystal pony played a hand in this. The other three races were usually explored through their respective Mane characters if I recall right.

**edit:** Thought some more about it. All other species had a character from the start. Griffons had Gilda, dragons had Garble, changelings had Chrysalis, kirins had Autumn Blaze... even the freaking *breezies* had Seabreeze. And obviously most of them had more characters from there on, especially with Twilight's school.

Meanwhile, crystal ponies had... Radiant Hope. Who exists only in the IDW comics.

Yeah.
No reason given
Edited by Roseluck
Roseluck

[@Cosmas-the-Explorer](/forums/pony/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post-pony-version?post_id=5194379#post_5194379)

They're complete losers in canon. They only have two modes: simps for Spike and victims who need someone else to save them. I think *Games Ponies Play* is the only episode where they **didn't** need saving... but they still needed the Mane Six to convince the inspector for them that their empire should hold the Equestria Games.

No wonder Sombra enslaved them. The Crystal War timeline was the only time crystal ponies actually *did* something.

Doesn't help that they simp for Spike... and for him alone, entirely forgetting *Cadance*, who exhausted herself keeping Sombra's influence away from them in the premiere. There even was an IDW comic that showed the crystal ponies fawning over every princess... except her.

**edit:** Just remembered. They weren't even there during the [Avengers Assemble scene](https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/9/9b/The_cavalry_of_united_Equestria_arrives_S9E25.png/318183) in the finale. Everyone and their dogs showed up, but not them. *Crystal ponies literally do not exist unless they need someone else to help or save them.*

I think you're right that the lack of important crystal pony played a hand in this. The other three races were usually explored through their respective Mane characters if I recall right.

**edit:** Thought some more about it. All other species had a character from the start. Griffons had Gilda, dragons had Garble, changelings had Chrysalis, kirins had Autumn Blaze... even the freaking *breezies* had Seabreeze. And obviously most of them had more characters from there on, especially with Twilight's school.

Meanwhile, crystal ponies had... Radiant Hope. Who exists only in the IDW comics.

Yeah.
No reason given
Edited by Roseluck
Roseluck

**edit:** Just remembered. They weren't even there during the [Avengers Assemble scene](https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/9/9b/The_cavalry_of_united_Equestria_arrives_S9E25.png/) in the finale. Everyone and their dogs showed up, but not them. *Crystal ponies literally do not exist unless they need someone else to help or save them.*

Yeah.
No reason given
Edited by Roseluck