Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
[@Lord WyrmSpawN](/forums/pony/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post-pony-version?post_id=5247100#post_5247100)
It's strange when I was a kid I was perfectly willing to watch a barbie movie, I think it was one set on an island kingdom. In fact I thought it had a cool aesthetic.

But at the same time I thought Mlp which was probably still g3 was still girly.

Maybe I percieved Barbie as like Disney while with ponies it was not just feminine but childish. Maybe since it was about semi realistic humans with kingdoms, some politics and some tension, I felt it was more "serious" and "mature" .

I didn't hate feminine stuff as long as it wasn't little girlish.

Maybe G4 was able to give a more mature feel since they the Mane Six were not just little fillies but ponies with jobs
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer