Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Background Pony #96F4
Weird thought:  
If Hasbro were to redub FiM in Latin Spanish, would they use the Venezuelan (PL) cast or the Mexican cast? Or both?  
Similarly, if they were to redub FiM in Brazilian Portuguese, would they use the Sao Paulo cast or the Rio de Janiero cast? Or both?
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
So from what I can tell, 99% of Dyx art is drawn by Jargon Scott and Shino, and the former only draws older Dyx. (And, of course, Shino wants nothing to do with this site and probably wants all of Derpi’s staff to die of Covid.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
All sapient creatures in My Little Pony should have a common name to themselves. They might be different species but they all share intelligence and emotions.
Background Pony #5B1D
How powerful would Tirek get if he absorbed Chrysalis’s magic after she got a huge power boost from Shining Armor’s love in ACW?

Remember that Chrysalis was powerful enough to beat Celestia at that point.
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #5B1D  
My interpretation of Tirek is that he doesn’t use the effects of the magic he steals, but rather converts it to raw power he can use. So he’d just be at Chrysalis’ power level plus whatever his own power level was.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Holofan4life  
As a fad,I’d say yes,but MLP has the advantage of brand recognition and nerd cred. There’s definitely going to be kids who grow up loving Paw Patrol,and eventually maybe it’ll become another staple of kids entertainment.  
Just guessing,I’ve never seen a single episode in it’s entirety.
Latecomer

Honestly, I saw it and FIM as two rather different examples of toy commercial show. I like both in their own way, but I hope G5 doesn’t look to Paw Patrol for an example.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Background Pony #96F4  
Of course they can, they’re very different. They both focus on a core group of four legged anthropomorphic animals,but they don’t seem to much more than that in common. It’s like comparing Digimon to Pokemon, superficially there are some similarities,and they’re targeted towards the sane audience,but completely different.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide