Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Background Pony #5B1D
Would you say that Twilight Sparkle has reached the levels of popularity of Bugs Bunny or Mickey Mouse? I mean, you don’t become the most R34ed fictional character of all time without being REALLY popular.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Nice for those boys who discovered those islands to get some credit.

Also…nice that they show a fact about Sombra!

I wonder how Wikipedia chooses these random facts? They seem so specific. Does somebody supervise these or is there an AI that does this stuff?
Megalobronia
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Nintendo Nerd
I realized that Princess Cadance made appearances in the finales of all even number seasons; she had major roles in A Canterlot Wedding (Season 2, also her debut) and Twilight’s Kingdom (Season 4), she had a non-speaking cameo in To Where and Back Again (Season 6), and she had a minor appearance School Raze (Season 8).
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Has no one drawn a Blossomforth pic for the Jacko Challenge meme yet? You’d think it would be her of all characters who’d get such a pic… and it’s not a situation like Spur or the Barrel Twins where she’s not being drawn anymore…
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Olivia Rodrigo’s album Sour is like that episode of My Little Pony where Rainbow Dash goes through the five stages of grief over Tank hibernating.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
i still find it funny that despite being the main character of G5, Sunny actually has less images then Izzy. prop helps that Izyy has all the memes around her lol
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@ichiban iceychan 1517  
The only meme Sunny has is the “average height pony”, lol. But who knows, as time goes on and we get more animated stuff, Sunny might get that number one spot. It would be funny to see Izzy still being the most popular one after all that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide