Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
She can shoot a laser from her horn or be thrown by Hitch as a missle like a javelin.

Use limited magic spells like force fields without needing potions.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Background Pony #8D54  
Zipp would be able to fly to different inaccessible locations and more quickly and can withstand strong winds unlike Pipp.

She is not quite as strong as Hitch but she can take out aeriel enemies and defeat more enemies more quickly than Hitch. But she won’t do as well with really strong enemies.

She and Sunny are fastest ponies. Zipp is good if you want to travel quickly.

She and Pipp can also carry their friends. And Zipp and Pipp can throw Izzy as a magical javelin bomb.
Background Pony #8D54
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
Nice.

Twilight and the G4 Charas would have some moves taking from this link. Might and magic

Pastel would use her rainbow ability and some stuff from the G3 films.  
Same Case for G3 Pinkie.

Firefly and Surprise are also fast, Firefly being more focused on the ground and Surprise being a trickster.

Twilight Mist would easily deflect attacks and use it against them. Magic being on par with Twily and Glim-Glam.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@Background Pony #8D54  
My suggestions were more for an action game. You might have to readapt them for a turn based RPG.

By the way, I love these hypothetical game wikis. Even giving the hyoothetical critical reception. I admire your idea greatly.

Maybe one day I’ll make my own MLP game idea. Perhaps an action adventure semi open world platformer with puzzles released in the year 2005 if FIM came out from 2000 to 2009 instead.
Background Pony #4DCE
Do you think Pipp has a lot of simps? Does she have a Twitch channel? Maybe she has some special bath water
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide