Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Just imagine if MLP the events of Season 9 and other seasons were planned even as early as Season 1. Imagine the foreshadowing and the plots that would culminate in the final season.
Imagine if Starlight was foreshadowed in Season 2 or the idea of the unity of all creatures was brought up even erelier.
Just like the Harry Potter movies
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Imagine if the Royal Guards had finally been useful for something! But to be fair… I put the responsibility on the two sisters. They were just as useless. And for that I put the responsibility on Star Swirl! He should have trained them better.
Seriously, how has Equestria actually survived over 1000 years? Oh… Better not think about it. ;-D
Sorry, just stupid stuff that just came into my mind. ;-)
But yes, you are both right. A clear narrative throughline would certainly have done MLP a lot of good. Unfortunately, in the end, it was just there to sell toys. Damn you, Hasbro! ;-D
Latecomer

@Cosmas-the-Explorer
It would be a whole different show. And if they’d made plans that early, they may well have been wholly different ones.
And to be honest, I’m not sure if a “clear narrative throughline” would have worked to the show’s benefit or not? There’s power in making stuff up as you go along too.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I really doubt that would have happened.
Even if the show staff did have the hindsight of “Wait, we AREN’T ending after 3 seasons?” I doubt they would plant ideas for future episodes that far ahead, MLP is not that type if show.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

In many ways, the show did suffer from a lack of planning. Of course, it didn’t help that there were changes in the writing staff and they didn’t always know how much time they had to work with.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
I always knew it… The ponies are actually the true villains in the MLP universe. Everyone else just keeps attacking them to end the Sun and Moon’s reign of terror. Before the sisters, it was the unicorns. After the sisters, it’s (presumably) Twilight Sparkle. Oh, those evil, evil ponies…
Nah, just kiddin’. I just wonder what moves Sun and Moon in G5. ;-)
Background Pony #BAC0
I was reminded of 28 Pranks Later.
Yeah, there’s a reason F.M. De Marco only wrote one episode of MLP: FiM.
Background Pony #650A
@Background Pony #4DCE
If you’re talking about official books, Under the Sparkling Sea and The Dragons on Dazzle Island. They’re children’s illustration books,but I think the art is very pretty. Or just get the manga.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Imagine a fight between Limestone Pie and Maud Pie at their full power levels. Maud thinks Limestone smashed Boulder and Limestone thinks Maud sold Holder’s Boulder to a rock quarry.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide