Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Latecomer

The moral of It’s About Time was that you shouldn’t worry about the future all the time.
During this episode, unknown to anyone, Tirek (and the bugbear) escaped Tartarus - which would cause a lot o trouble down the line. So… maybe leaving the future’s problems for future you to sort out wasn’t a good idea after all? (Although then, maybe no castle or map, which might have been worse in the long run…)
Luminous Comet

@Latecomer
Nobody actually knew that it had happened, though. So it’s not like they noticed these dangerous beings escaped and decided to leave that for later.
And if Twilight hadn’t obsessed over it, Satan wouldn’t escaped from hell. That seems to pretty solidly underline the moral.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Twilight delving into her pegasus part amounts to, well, the wings and cloud-walking, not the weather control, and she never onces delves (or cares about) her earth pony part, except maybe super strength.
It’s not entirely clear if Twilight was using earth pony magic, unicorn magic, or some combination of the two. In any case, growing a field of crops was easy for her.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Latecomer
Isn’t It’s About Time all the way back in season 2? If Tirek escaped during season 2 and only made any progress of regaining power in season 4, he sure is inefficient.
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

@kleptomage
Thanks for the info, this episode was one of the many I didn’t watch. Looking at the glows around her horn and the field, I’d say there’s unicorn magic either way. And this being Twilight “protagonist” Sparkle, I’d bet it was only unicorn magic.
About Tirek, Twilight said “I got [Cerberus] back before any of the evil creatures could escape” in It’s About Time. But it’s not like there’s a list of prisoners available, since the place seems to run on simply forgetting who’s there (forever…) unless they break out. So even if she checked herself instead of relying on Cerberus’ word drooling nod that no one escaped, she’d have no way to know if everyone was accounted for.
Latecomer

@Luminous Comet
It’s not like Twilight caused Cerberus to wander…
@kleptomage
Her horn lights up, so I’m going to say a unicorn spell emulating earth pony magic (like they also have weather spells). Pity, it would have been a good chance…
@Just Wayne
That is true… perhaps he was under binding magics which took time to wear off? But that doesn’t seem to be the case in his later appearances…
@Roseluck
Indeed, the place seems rather terribly managed.
Roseluck

@Latecomer
Oubliettes are already rough in real life, since the entire point of them is to abandon people in them and forget about them. It’s literally in the French etymology, oublier means to forget (and that’s where “oblivion” comes from).
But at least, you know, the people in there die under a month tops. Tartarus keeps them alive forever, which is both a fate worse than death and means they’ve got forever to escape and take their revenge. And after a thousand years, yeah, their revenge’s gonna be monumental.
It’s basically a radioactive waste disposal site, if the radioactive waste could get out on its own and was actually trying to do that. “This is next century’s problem” is ‘forgivable’ when dealing with short-lived people, but Celestia… yeah. Yeah.
Latecomer

@Roseluck
I can see why some entitles might need dumping there (though the security might be improved) but you will not convince me that Cozy would not be better contained in an ordinary locked room. (Heck, you can keep the cage if you like!)
Roseluck

@Latecomer
I pretend she doesn’t exist to be honest. I don’t like anything about her, in or out of universe.
That said, ignoring whether it was wrong/overkill/etc to lock her in Tartarus, I’ll say that it was stupid to put them in the same place where they can plot together, and now you’re also dealing with a Cozy that’ll still be alive in a thousand years (spent brainstorming with another master manipulator) instead of dying of old age in one century tops.
Imagine if still evil!Starlight had been locked with Tirek after The Cutie Re-Mark. Yeah. When these two get out, extra-strength fireworks.
Of course, that team-up, I’d have loved to see…
But yeah, regular lockup probably would be ‘good enough to solve the issue’ for Cozy. Provided the security wasn’t… Equestria quality.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I still love Sunny x Hitch more than any other. Honestly for Hitch x Zipp and Hitch x Pipp are fine but to me a little shallow. But I love the idea of SunnyHitch. Because it’s the tale of an optimistic dreamer and a more rational voice of reason. That’s my interpretation of the ship.
It’s like a genderbent swap of the idealistic Superman and the cynical Lois Lane.
And honestly I kind of prefer to think of the other 3 as like Hitch and Sunny’s children.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Underrated comparison: Twilight and Hitch. Both responsible law abiding leaders of their communities. Often having to deal with their more wacky companions
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide