Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Tiger beetle
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -

Send massage
So, like…why did Chrysalis call Tirek “a minotaur” in the finale.
Was it an oversight on the writing part, or was she intentionally calling him the wrong species to mock him?
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Tiger beetle
Writers forgetting stuff isn’t uncommon, MA Larson has openly admitted to forgetting things a few times.
It’s only really a problem when they try to make excuses for it or try to explain it rather than owning up to it
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage
Yeah, they’re people, too, after all. I feel like some fans forget that. I also don’t necessarily don’t blame them for not always approaching the situation in the most mature way if they’re frustrated. I imagine sometimes when you get several people pestering you, and passing off anger as critique, it feels they can act like children, but YOU gotta stay professional somehow. It must be exhausting. I feel as long as they admit to it and apologize for whatever was the wrong on their part, that’s fine.
I think the Chrysalis thing was a mistake, since both words contain ‘taur’; Discord even correctly calls Tirek the right species like a minute later.
Andyxdr
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Glowin' up!
What do you guys think people who want Discord turned back to stone will do if it never happens in any official canon? Also, if it does, how do you think they’d feel about having to deal with Discord fans complaining about it?
Just Wayne
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Umbreon is best Pokemon!
@Andyxdr
But it never actually happens. Like how some people want Starlight to go to Tartarus, some people also want Discord to get some form of consequence.
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage
@Andyxdr
Nothing, because G5 has yet to bring up that they think Discord deserves it. Whether a fan thinks that Discord should be petrified is up to them, but as far the official media goes, no character is motioning for that to happen.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Music Connoisseur
@Andyxdr
Depends on what you mean by “official canon” cause FIM the show is long over and the piece of canon that’s keeping Discord alive is the G5 comics.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Online Pony & Furry Merchandise Store

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide