Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Lord WyrmSpawN
What did I say that was wrong in your opinion? I’m interested in a conversation
@Mr.Myoozik
No tbh he still is causing chaos in the MLP g5 comics but his goal makes a lot of sense for why he’s doing it and he’s doing it because he wants to end conflict between that involves magic. So even in that way he improved because he’s trying to make the whole world a better place.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
It seems like ever since the image was taken down on the 7th, we haven’t gotten anymore of BronyByException’s advent posts. They were practically a tradition on this site.
Posted Report
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Beyond DNP, no clue. It was only Izzy, Hitch, Sunny, and Sprout with a bowl of brussel sprouts
That was from a couple days ago. Plus, you can look up for yourself that there’s nothing beyond 6. Hopefully, it’s rectified in the future, unless there’s more to it.
Posted Report
Tiger beetle
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -

Send massage.
@Tiger beetle
Actually upon further thonking and thinking, I think my first exposure to the Friendship is Magic virus, was the episode where the anxiety-ridden, animal-loving recluse kidnaps the royal horse’s pet in what she thinks is a health-related intervention, but it turns out what was best for the said pet was just to fyaying die.
Also there is a funny Benny Hill chase.
Tiger beetle
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -

Send massage.
@Background Pony #2684
The Chimera, Bugbear, and manticores are regular (or close to a regular) animals fused through a spell, so they’re technically whatever they contain, i. e. the bugbear is half-wasp, half…well, not a bear, but a giant panda.
The others are bit more wonky. The griffins have bird talons, bird beaks and bird wings, but the rest of the bodies are mammalian in nature, and we don’t even know if they lay eggs. Hippogriffs are described as “part bird, part pony”, so were they also fused via magic and just reproduced from there? Maybe those guys are like the platypus - they got bird-like features but are fully mammalian.
Short answer, mythical creatures don’t gotta obey the rules of our animals.
Posted Report
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
How many people do you guys think still like Discord after Season 9?

Discord survived longer than I thought he would on a reddit poll vote a few months ago
Posted Report
Vivace
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
Great, now I’m invested. Who was the last survivor, and how early did Cozy get eliminated?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide