Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
Fun fact G5 broke the laws of physics? Sticking something to one’s hoof like it’s holding it, plucking something from thin air hidden from our view, hiding something under one’s wing then it disappears, G5 is interesting. Not saying G4 didn’t do this but.
Posted Report
Tiger beetle
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -

Send massage.
@14Fan
AJ’s marshmallow pole from Look Before You Sleep says hello.
Also, the hiding of objects? That’s called Hammerspace. It’s a cartoon logic staple and I’m pretty sure it happens several times in G4, like Twilight pulling out a quill and scroll from behind her in P.P.O.V.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
What song(s) can you see some or all the Humane 7 doing a cover of? I can see them performing a bunch of songs from The Greatest Showman.
Posted Report
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Tempest goes through the five stages of grief during the “Open Up Your Eyes” sequence.
Denial/Anger: “I’m nothing like you! I’m more than you’ll ever be.”
Bargaining: The song explaining her worldview and backstory
Depression: “I saw the truth. My friends abandoned me when times got tough. Looks like I’m not the only one.”
Acceptance: “Face it… princess. Friendship has failed you too.”
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Timberwolves being the only creatures Fluttershy can’t tame makes a lot of sense. They’re more like plants than animals.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Just realized Trixie already prefered to herself in first person with one of her most well-known lines “Anything you can do, I can do better”.
Posted Report
Background Pony #FD3A
@Just Wayne
I dunno, but again people are just gonna be people anyway. I reserve my own judgements and just do whatever I find convenient.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide