Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Background Pony #FD3A
A couple of reasons. Some of them can overlap, some others are mutually exclusive.
1.- Anything that can learn might not learn the right lessons, which explains machine apocalypses in movies.
2.- The belief they steal the jobs. Under normal circumstances machines tend to replace the most mechanical and repetitive works, so to think they can become creative could create a sense of uneasiness.
3.- Since they use other people’s art to learn some get a sense of property stealing. This one is debatable, technically they create a new piece although on the other hand there’s a bit of tracing or plagiarism involved, but then again is not like the AI can still go beyond that yet.
4.- No one wants to appreciate or buy art for what it seems comes from just a tool where not actual skill and technique is involved.
5.- Sometimes is not the AI itself, but not a lot of people trust the people behind the AI’s because since it involves learning data they might feel their privacy would be violated or that companies and governments have shady intentions.
Pick your poison, reasons? they definitely exist, good reasons? I’m not sure I can be judge here.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Background Pony #FD3A
Honestly I can more or less see why everyone has problem with AI, but unfortunately there is little we can do to change it. I think the real legit concern is big corporations and government abusing it which pretty much happens anyway. We actually use AI and algorithm everyday. It’s only scary now because it’s done more widely and actually affecting the majority of our livelihood, since art on the internet is extremely well-known. To be brutally honest, we only want AI when they can be the perfect slaves for us. We just want something to serve us and nothing else. Now when they have the potention to do something independent, we’re afraid, because they might be able to beat us and replace us. They’re basically the perfect versions of us after all.
Posted Report
Background Pony #FD3A
@Just Wayne
Far from perfect, they cannot do anything beyond their parameters. If anything they’re the same as a lot of humans who would rather choose security over everything else, but anyone who can have any semblance of actual critical thinking is way above those AI’s.
As for today they’re still tools.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Background Pony #FD3A
Yeah but they don’t need to rest. They don’t need to sleep or a few hours to play video games. We can tell them to make art anytime we want. They’re a perfect little tool for us to abuse.
And if they’re just tools, we’re really overreacting. They’re not gonna replace humans if they’re just tools. I mean did pens replace us?
Posted Report
Background Pony #FD3A
@Just Wayne
Sure, but I for one I’ll keep a watch just in case, whatever others do, I think they’ll have to sort it by themselves.
Posted Report
Background Pony #41A8
Spike and Big Mac compete for the best fantasy hoofball team.
However, Twilight turns out to have the best team, because she’s so good at statistics.
Posted Report
Background Pony #41A8
What if we got an episode where Discord is bored, so he pulls a Mister Mxyzptlk and decides to give a random character his powers?
Posted Report
Background Pony #41A8
What if Hasbro put out Schoolhouse Rock-style MLP shorts teaching about friendship?
Posted Report
WaynePonePone

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Speaking of Honest Apple again, what happened to this mare’s mane?

The designer said her mane is already done but in the fashion show her mane looks like this.

Did he lie or suddenly feel like normal manestyle actually looks better? Fashion really is ridiculous.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide