Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Andyxdr
WHOOPS YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT DISCORD FANS
He had good parts to him. But I think he could have had better execution.
I wish Discord talked with more ponies like Pinkie Pie for instance.
I feel like that infamous series finale twist could have been fine if it were the middle of the show. I kind of wish Discord developed as a mature and decent character in his own right not just relying on Fluttershy. I think his mischief is a great part to him but I think it needed to be balanced with more development.
I wish Discord had a moment where comforted someone else like a kid or showed some sort of leadership. Perhaps in Season 9.
That being said I think Discord has a lot of funny moments and many of the morals he learns are good ones for all of us. Like the one the Smooze. Or the Ogres and Oubliettes. And my favorite the one where Discord tried to be normal for Fluttershy.
(Also one last note, Discord should have had more episodes in Season 4 for the finale to really shine with him. Season 8 and 9 got it right by giving building up to their finales)
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Andyxdr
For Discord fans, I kind of like them since they seem to be a lot of fun. Maybe they can be a little too defensive sometimes, but at the same time as someone who is more neutral, I’m glad they have a different perspective to balance the usual Discord bad narrative, even if I am critical of Discord a lot.
I do have issues with Discord, but I can see why people like him.
Posted Report
Background Pony #FD3A
If Sweetie Belle makes a drawing…would that count as a “Machine Learned Generated” picture?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide