Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Background Pony #8ECA
A pony accuses Mina of being a poser, and not being a real comic book fan.
Mina says she’s been into comic books since she was a whelp. She doesn’t have to prove herself to anyone.
Posted Report
Background Pony #8ECA
Friendship Ambassador Spike admits to taking steroids.
How does Equestria react?
Posted Report
Background Pony #8ECA
How much would Rainbow Dash break Wind Rider’s long-distance record by? A second?
(A second might not sound like much, but as someone who plays Mario Kart Time Trials, trust me, a second is a BIG difference).
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
NOPONY GIVES A FLYING FEATHER ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just kidding :)
Just quoting again
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Background Pony #8ECA
Maybe Wind Rider’s record is measly and he kept patting himself on the back. I mean considering what he did to Rainbow Dash, maybe his framing attempt has always been sucessful with other Wonderbolts that broke his record.
Posted Report
Background Pony #8ECA
This might sound weird, but I don’t really remember seeing that big of a fuss over Twilicorn or Equestria Girls.
Posted Report
Background Pony #682A
@Background Pony #8ECA
I recommend you see the coments on Equestria Girls and Twilight Sparkle (alicorn) tags, from the oldest, you will notice that in particular images there are quite a few comments.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide