Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

noneimportant
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

accumulate power to attack the rulers (the princess),basically that is the worst crime you can commit, discord, sombra, tirek, chrysalis, storm king and cozy tried it, as long as it is with treachery, because if the power takes over you then it is not your fault and they can even pardon you, but if it is premeditated, the punishment is life imprisonment, either on rock or in tartarus, they basically force you to think about what you did for all eternity
You dont mess with the Royals Princess!”
Posted Report
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

After playing Horizon Zero Dawn and seeing the Carja, I kinda wish Equestria would have been less generic fantasy and more inspired by the sun-worshipping Aztecs to go with Celestia’s job. Even the architecture’s both gorgeous and a breath of fresh air.
Hopefully without the human pony sacrifice and raids to sustain it though. Hopefully. Other sun-worshipping cultures (like Ancient Egypt) would have been good too.
But all in all, I’d have settled on Equestria remaining based on European medieval fantasy rather than devolving into “the United States, but with horses” like it did in canon. As soon as season one, what with the Western episode…
Posted Report
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

@Background Pony #FD3A
I know, I just used the name that I was reasonably sure everyone would know as opposed to sending them on a wiki walk. It’s the general idea rather than the specifics.
@𝗪𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑
Ponies raiding human settlements for sacrificial captives to the point of near-extinction sounds like some nightmarish-yet-awesome Mesoamerican version of Avatar: The Last Airbender, haha. Megan: The Last Human? Where most viewers side with the ponies anyway ‘cause they’re cuter
And then there’s those man-eating mares from Ancient Greek mythology… Belonging to Diomedes of Thrace, and we do have a Thrace in the comics
Thanks for the links.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide