Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Brass Beau  
Lyra/Sweetie Drops and Octavia/Vinyl were already a thing, so they were the leftovers. Some “purist” replaces him with Carrot Top for the same result, just with more lesbians.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Meanlucario  
That reminds me, I was having a conversation about the show and I thought, since the show is getting a reboot, what if we changed the genders of some of the characters. Personally, I see Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie as good options.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Brass Beau  
Rather not see the shitstorm that would bring. And why do that with them? Rarity and Flutters are arguably the most feminine of the main cast, with AJ and Dash the most masculine, making them more likely to have a sex change (and why there are pride images claiming that one is trans and the other gay because cis woman can’t be tomboys or some shit).
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Meanlucario  
As my (pega)sister put it, “you want soft bois” to which my only reply was “well, any boy that openly likes the show is gonna get made fun from toxic people so showing boys that aren’t portrayed as typically masculine would be good for them.”  
I mean, if the whole point of a ‘girls show’ is that girls can be anything, why can’t boys be anything?

But, yeah, it’d be a shitshow for sure. At least for a little while.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Brass Beau  
The same reason that they make Spike an idiot when the focus is on him. They focus too much to make one sex good that they other is dragged through the mud. It happens with shows/movies aimed at guys as well, just with males being the focus.

I’m very pessimistic about the fandom, and think that they wouldn’t let it go for years. The fandom is clingy like that (when was the last time you saw ships and headcanons that wasn’t the fandom’s basic bitch ships/headcanons get even a tenth of the attention?).
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Meanlucario  
Admittedly, it would be something but the toxic community would eventually get bored, like they always do, and only pop up periodically, like they always do. Faust wanted to make a show that appealed more broadly and, with that ethos in mind (along with a desire to demonstrate equality), characters that are unconventional but written and treated as equal to others is the exact thing that should be done with the show.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Meanlucario  
Spike, much like Sweetie Belle and even Big Mac, was written pretty inconsistently throughout the show’s life span. G5 may not be the lightning in a bottle that G4 was, but there should be something learned from what came before.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide