Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@WyrmSpawN  
I think Twilight is likely to be the first one instinctively listed by almost everyone. I just thought of them and the order followed with Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Rarity. That’s almost the same order in favorites so I’m curious if there is a connection there.
Latecomer

@WyrmSpawN  
Mine doesn’t.Not since Season 1, I don’t think. (Situationally, of course, but never the default.)

@Brass Beau  
Indeed - I can’t think of an in-show pattern that matches that one, at least (and there are a few).
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Am I the only one who thinks Applejack sometimes seems like the oldest sibling of the Apples instead of Big Macintosh? She just seems like she has more authority and is often more of the leader.

It’s kind of like in the Kilalaverse with Crystal Clarity being the older sister despite Tuquoise Blitz being bigger.

If I were a newcomer I might actually think AJ is the big sis.
Background Pony #045F
I know this is a stupid question, but do the ponies use toilet paper? Hypothetically if they did , I would understand how unicorns can clean ,and maybe pegasi, but that all falls on how the Earth ponies would use it.
Algebroot Neogears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
@Latecomer  
I was overthinking and exaggerating things in that post, and now I am sure I obviously ended up making baseless accusations based on baseless accusations. Also; it is almost nothing alike, and is just me seeing things that aren’t there.

It’s a Roblox game, titled “After Us - A Step Too Far”, last updated May 2019. It’s part of a spinoff of “Roleplay is Magic”, taking place in an alternate timeline (obviously still with ponies).

Current description as of this post:
A step too far into the future. Taking place 50 years into the future, ASTF takes place directly in the most important part of the capital city Stratosphere City. You can roleplay or visit the many areas of the map not limited ## ### ######### #### H.F.A or ‘Heavily Fortified Area’, Fort Zulu Airbase, the military police HQ, the highschool at spawn or many of the airships and army camps throughout the city. A civil war shakes the city, many fallen and ground lost. The generic rebel forces with no visual representation terrorizes the city as the Phobos Trooper Army gives it their all to have a permanent end to the uprisers. After us V4 Alpha testing commences!
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Algebroot Neogears  
If memory serves, they were aired in Australia or something and that was it.  
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
Granny “runs” the farm and Applejack seems lined up to take her place. Applejack handles the sale of apples and apple accessories, as well when she isn’t out adventuring. Big Mac seems to actually work the farm more than anyone else.  
@Background Pony #045F  
Horse physiology removes the need for toilet paper.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Algebroot Neogears
If memory serves, they were aired in Australia or something and that was it.

Yes they were. From what I can tell they were barred from airing due to Hasbro and DHX falling out. 9Now leaked them illegally and was sent a cease and desist and forced to remove the entire show from the site. As such, it is physically impossible to watch Season 9 legally in Australia.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Brass Beau  
Actually, Season 9 itself, the 27 episodes of it, are just gone here. No way to watch it legally here. This bit:  
post_id=5025905#post_5025905  
As such, it is physically impossible to watch Season 9 legally in Australia.

was about Season 9 itself, and not the clip shows.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
If Twilight were grumpier and more sarcastic in the pilot, she could be sort of like Shrek before he married Fiona.

Like in this scene of the Fairy Tale creatures getting into Shrek’s property. (minus the “broad” comment and being less crude)

“I live in a tree, I put up signs, I’m a boring know-it-all egghead! What do I need to do to get a little privacy in this hick village!?”

“What are you doing in my treehouse?!”

Just an idea.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH  
I would love to make an AU fanfiction or AU comic with a more sarcastic, cynical and misanthropic Twilight like Mentally Advanced Twilight. I would love to hear her sarcasm torward Rarity or Rainbow Dash. Also she would be a bit of an upper class Canterlot snob who would make sarcastic quips at Rarity’s dreams of marrying of Prince Blueblood, because of the near impossibilty of it and the scandal marrying a pony of lowly origins like her would cause. Of course she would not try to actively insult others just react to their foolishness in biting ways.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
Mentally Advanced Twilight is the best parody of the charcter out of all the others out there to me. If she was canonically similar to that or at least the writer’s would’ve kept her “smart-aleck” attitude like she had in season one, we’ve probably wouldn’t have gotten Starlight.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide