Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Myoozik  
I think a paper bag would suffice. But I never wanna see Peter Pony again… and now I’m wondering if someone has drawn him as a griffon.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Sunny is the main protagonist so likely her.  
Izzy has a rapidly growing popularity and her fanon characterization is about moon logic so she wouldn’t be a surprise.  
The pegasus is the dark horse of that race so she would be a surprise upset (don’t make the pun don’t make the pun don’t make the pun)

Smart money is on Sunny, though.
Background Pony #19DB
Pinkie Pie: * makes surprises parties *
Also Pinkie Pie: * gets angry when her friends make a surprise party *

Well, she is kinda sensitive, so… :-P
Background Pony #4DCE
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
I actually kind of dislike how they wrote Pinkie in Season 1 in some ways.

I feel like Pinkie, while her lack of social cues and quirks can be charming, they can also be seen as rude and even destructive.

Or Pinkie not letting Twilight confess to Rarity and Fluttershy (what the heck, Pinkie?). Or failing to tell the Mane Six about her plan to get rid of the parasprites.

And to me these are good flaws but I feel like Season 1 didn’t treat them as flaws to overcome. In fact she’s often seen as the correct one when it comes to the morals. Especially in the Parasprite episode or the Surprise Party episode even if it was her own fault.

I wish Pinkie was treated more like an adult not a child who can get away with stuff and not learn from their mistakes. In The Swarm of the Century, Pinkie should’ve tried to find ways to present herself to her friends to convince them.

I dont hate Pinkie and I think she has great moments. I just feel like the early writing bugged me a bit. She has a lot of wasted potential.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Background Pony #4DCE  
Speaking of the third part, I imagine that during the events or before the events of “The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows”, Shining Armor treated the “secret surprise” of Cadance’s pregnancy as revenge for torturing her sister with her “FoReVeR” threats regarding Spike’s crush. (And that’s on making Pinkie keep the surprise to herself, with the notion of Pinkie’s struggles to keep the surprise to herself. Just like how Twilight is struggling to keep Spike’s secret amid Pinkie’s threats.)
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Yeah I can see that. Pinkie had good intentions with wanting to keep secrets but this was her friends’ livelihoods on the line. It’s really annoying of her.

That being said I also blame Twilight for not being more firm. She’s more mature and she should’ve stood up to her and it could’ve taught her a lesson.

In fact I think the problem is not necessarily Pinkie, but the fact that her friends see her as a child not able to improve. Pinkie is trying to do the right thing but she needs help from more experienced ponies.

I think a good theme they should’ve done with some Pinkie episodes is have say Applejack or Rarity help her with her social cues. Maybe be more presentable or persuasive. At the time though Pinkie needs to also teach others to think ouside of the box. So its give and take and it’s more balanced this way.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide